Your new design will be uploaded in:
Please contact Delivery Team on
0113 3200 750 if you have any queries.
To create a happy, secure and stimulating learning environment where every member of the school community can grow in confidence and develop their full potential.
- To recognise and value achievement in every member of the school.
- To equip children in becoming resilient and to persevere in order that they achieve their very best.
- To enable children to develop a positive sense of self-worth and a deep understanding of the needs of others.
- To promote the Sandilands values of care, tolerance and respect.
- To provide a broad, balanced and stimulating curriculum, which is relevant to children’s needs and interests.
- To be committed to strong, collaborative partnerships with families and the local community.