Vacancy for a Lunchtime Organiser
Our school is looking to fill a vacancy on our Lunchtime Organiser team.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working with children and is enthusiastic, playful, kind and firm. If you have these qualities then this might be the role for you.
The details of the post as are follows:
The details of the post are as follows:
- 7 ½ hours per week
- Working times are shifts between 11:30am – 1:30pm
- Monday to Friday during term-time only
- Fixed-term initially to 31/12/2022, with the likelihood that this will be extended.
- Hourly pay rate of £9.60 (pay rise pending)
You need to be enthusiastic, hard-working, and able to work as part of a team. We are a good school with positive values and ethos and a friendly dedicated team of teaching and support staff. This role requires DBS clearance.
We are looking for someone:
- who works well in a team and who is keen to learn
- with experience in working with children
- who can engage positively with children
- with good communication skills
- who will follow policies and procedures
- with a commitment to professional development
- who is able to show initiative
The successful candidate will work as a member of a team of Lunchtime Organisers under the supervision of the Senior Lunchtime Organiser.
To apply, please complete the below application form, referring to the Job Description and Personal Specification.
Only applications received on the official school application form will be accepted.
Completed applications are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org